HDD Charity & Fundraiser Terms and Conditions
Hills District Dads will only promote charities or fundraisers (CF) that have been approved by HDD Admin
- CFs must be through a registered charity, 3rd party fundraising site or HDD fundraising account. Personal and business accounts are prohibited from promotion on HDD. This is to ensure transparency and anonymity for members to donate.
- CFs cannot be for individual financial gain
- CFs that directly help out a HDD or their immediate family will be given priority
- A maximum of 2 concurrent CFs will be run during any period
- The CF is to be advertised in the group by HDD admin only.
- Electronic Funds Transfers to the account are fee free. Credit card fees (by Stripe) will be deducted from the donated amount. Fees and Charges